This is the first time I’ve been tagged! I feel like I’m gonna make it after all!
5 things found in my bag:
1. Tiny pink suede notebook
4. My MJ medicine tote
5. Kate Spade wallet 😀
5 more things found in my bag:
1. Orbit Sweet Mint Gum
3. My MJ compact
4. My Rubbermaid water bottle
5. Assorted hair ties and headbands
5 Favorite things in my room:
1. My necklace stand. It’s a tiny dress form wearing a princess/swan lake like tutu covered in crystals and such. It sounds cheesy because I can’t describe things but it’s really pretty.
2. My giant bed.
3. Piles and piles of fashion magazines, stacks in my closet, under my bed, in my dresser drawers, etc
4. My curtains. They are white and lacy and very feminine and perfect and when the window is open they flutter gently in the breeze.
5. A framed picture of my parents together at Christmas in 1970
5 Things I’ve always wanted to do:
1. Live in Paris
2. Live in NYC
3. Take cooking classes and become a magnificent cook
4. Work at any Vogue magazine around the world
5. Become crazy famous. Not Britney Crazy famous more Angelina Jolie crazy famous. Which is funny since I do love poor Britney and can’t stand Angelina but you know what I mean.
5 Things I am currently into:
2. Real Estate & Interior Decorating (I’m obsessed with HGTV)
3. French Playboy
4. Re-reading all of my favorite books even if I’ve read them a million times before
5. Getting dressed up
The person who tagged you is: Richel from Ragamala
Your 5 impressions of her:
1. Amazing style! She can take the most ordinary things and put them together and just have the most amazing outfit.
2. She has tea parties with her friends that I am endlessly jealous of!
3. She has the most amazing collection of embellished flats from India!
4. She loves ballet and dancing and showcases
5. Super artistic with collages and photo shop and photography. Jealous.