One of my most popular posts ever is a gift guide from a few years ago, Little Luxuries Under $100, so I thought I’d provide an updated version for 2014! Whether she’s flying on a G6 or drinking champagne on a beer budget (like me) every woman appreciates being pampered from time to time. But just because she’s being spoiled doesn’t mean you have to break the bank. There are plenty of little luxuries under $100 for the holidays!
From bracelets and earrings to a miraculous eye cream and new fragrance company, these are the little luxuries that I’m coveting on a budget!
1. Viktor & Rolf FlowerBomb Purse Spray
2. Knit Cami with Embroidery Lace Bottom by Subtle Luxury
3. Sparkle & Pop Arietta Bangle Set in Black
4. Deborah Lippman “I’ve Got To Be Me” 15th Anniversary Polish Set
5. Pinrose San Francisco in Sugar Bandit (Take their unique quiz while you’re there to find your perfect scent!)
6. SkinOwl Eye+
7. Keds x Kate Spade New York Champion Glitter Sneakers
8. Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss (I’m partial to Supreme and Distinction but there are ten shades to choose from!)
9. Sarsone Bow Detail Moccasin Slippers by Ted Baker London
10. GIGI New York Gold Wash Embossed Python Hard Shell iPhone Case
11. Rose Gold Bar Stud Earrings by Kristen Elspeth
On another note, have you guys heard about the boohoo’s Bad Elf? He’s stealing presents from bloggers to ruin the holidays! Tweet him (and his adorable Yorkie sidekick) to stop him from stealing Christmas!